Epson SureColor T5270D 36-Inch Dual-Roll Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
PLEASE CALL US for better pricing!
FREE SHIPPING on all Epson Wide-Format Printers and all paper, ink and accessories purchased at the same time!
The Epson T5270D is similar to the T5270, with the addition of dual-roll capability. Switch paper rolls easily between jobs!
The Epson SureColor T-Series T5270 is designed to produce graphic posters, precise technical drawings, and retail signage quickly!
The SureColor T5270D is very fast; it can print a D-sized 22 x 34" plot in as little as 25 seconds and a C-sized 17"x22" plot in as low as 15 seconds thanks to a speed of 740 ft² per hour!
Like other Epson printers, the T5270D also handles a variety of roll and sheet media of varying thicknesses and types, up to 59 mil thick with 2" or 3" cores. The SureColor T-Series produces brilliant color with precise detail across this wide variety of media types and sizes. From standard plain bond paper to specialty photographic papers to even posterboards up to 1.5 mm thick, the SureColor T-Series printers are the most versatile four-color printers in their class. And, because each model has three different ink cartridge sizes up to 700 mL each, you’ll spend less time and money maintaining your printer.
Epson SureColor T-Series printers produce professional large-format color prints across a wide range of print materials, from inexpensive plain paper to posterboard to high-impact backlight graphic films. And, with durable pigment-based inks, your prints will continue to look their best — even for short-term outdoor use.
- Dual-Black ink technology for rich blacks on virtually any media type
- Precise line detail and crisp text, even on plain uncoated paper
- Full-color prints are highly smudge, fade and water resistant
- Epson AccuPhoto™ XD screening technology produces outstanding photographic print quality
- Repeatable and accurate color from print to print
- Enhanced color range for brilliant color output
The SureColor T-series uses UltraChrome XD pigment inks. This archival ink technology dries virtually in an instant with extreme smudge, fade and water resistance. Engineered to produce professional-quality prints, it delivers brilliant color and crisp lines on a wide array of media, ranging from inexpensive plain paper to premium photographic papers and archival films. You can reduce printing costs with the front-loading ink cartridges, available in three different capacities up to 700 mL. You can even mix-and-match sizes for each color based on your needs.
Other key features:
- Paper Path: The straight-through paper path supports up to 1.5 mm thick posterboard
- Catch Basket: The high-capacity catch basket keeps prints neatly organized for quick retrieval
- Advanced Image Processing: The Epson REALOID graphics engine optimizes scanned images to preserve fine details and deliver crisp color copies at exceptional speeds.
- Epson's Most Advanced Printhead: Epson has forever changed the face of photographic imaging with our latest Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead. And now we’ve brought the same technology to technical imaging. Engineered to produce better-quality prints faster and more precisely than virtually any other form of aqueous-based imaging, the Epson SureColor T-Series family produces extremely precise line detail, crisp text and true photographic-quality graphics — all at outstanding print speeds.
- Extreme Plot Precision: Line accuracy to within ±0.1 percent, along with print resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi, allows for extremely clear full-color plots.
- Epson Precision XD Printer Language: Compatible with both Microsoft® Windows® and Apple® Macintosh® OS X® workstations, Precision XD allows for outstanding print quality — with complete application compatibility.
- PrecisionCore TFP Printhead: Based on Epson's exotic Thin Film Piezo (TFP) technology, our most advanced printhead delivers extremely precise line detail, along with outstanding photographic graphics. The enhanced variable-size ink droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding tonal gradients and blends.
- AccuPhoto XD Screening: Advanced screening technology produces outstanding prints, previously only possible from 6-color printers.
- Optional Adobe® PostScript® 3™: True Adobe PostScript 3 engine delivers unmatched workflow compatibility and secure PDF printing.
- Print Speed: Quickly produce an A1/D-size print in as little as 25 seconds and up to 110 A1/D-size prints per hour.
- Horizontal Print Stacker: Neatly stack and organize up to 20 printed pages of varying sizes and different material types for quick retrieval.
- World-Class Warranty and Support: Standard one-year, usually next-business-day, on-site service along with toll-free phone support all from one company — Epson.
- Advanced Network Security: Keep print data safe with easy integration into secure network environments supporting IPsec and IEEE 802.1x authentication network protocols.
- Media Compatibility: Supports a wide range of media types in rolls and sheets, and even prints directly onto rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick.
- Internal Print Server: An optional 320GB internal print server for enhanced workgroup productivity, including the ability to reprint saved jobs and more.
- Control Panel: Full-color, 2.7" display for various printer controls and maintenance, along with a complete built-in help system to guide users through routine tasks.
Ink cartridges for this printer:
All Epson SureColor T-Series Ink
Epson SureColor T-Series 110ml Ink Full 5-Ink Set
Epson SureColor T-Series 350ml Ink Full 5-Ink Set
Epson SureColor T-Series 700ml Ink Full 5-Ink Set
110ml Individual Ink Cartridges:
Epson SureColor T-Series Photo Black T692100 110ml
350ml Individual Ink Cartridges:
700ml Individual Ink Cartridges:
Epson SureColor T-Series Photo Black T694100 700ml
Maintenance Tank to absorb waste ink:
EPSON SureColor T-Series Maintenance Tank T619300
Remember, FREE SHIPPING on all Epson Pro Printers and all paper, ink and accessories purchased at the same time!
Epson SureColor T-Series Overview
Dimensions and Weight
56" (W) x 30" (D) x 45" (H) | 186 lb including printer and stand
PrecisionCore TFP Printhead | Variable Size Ink Droplet Technology — Smallest droplet size of 3.5 picoliters | Nozzle Configuration — 720 nozzles per color (x5) | Maximum Resolution — 2880 x 1440 dpiLine Quality
Line Accuracy of ±0.1% | Minimum Line Width: 0.018 mm
Includes as standard one Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible) and one Gigabit Ethernet Port (10/100/1000 Base-T) with support for TCP/IP IPv4 and IPv6, Apple® Bonjour®, FTP, WSD, RAW IP, LPD, IPSec, SSL/TLS, and IEEE802.1X authentication protocolsPrint Language
Epson Precision XD and Native HPGL, HPGL/2, HP-RTL Optional Adobe® PostScript® 3 Hardware Module supports PS, EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and CALS-G4 file formats
Epson Professional Imaging Print Drivers for Windows® and Macintosh® | Epson Printer Utilities | Epson Job Accounting Software | Epson LFP Print Plug-In for Microsoft® OfficeSupported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2008, Mac OS® X 10.9, 10.8, and 10.7
The Epson SureColor T-Series printers are supported by most leading third-party RIPs and workflows.
Roll media from 10" to 36" wide on 2" or 3" core | Cut-sheet from 8.27" to 36" wide. All printers support media from 0.08 mm to 1.5 mm thick rigid posterboard. Roll media up to 5.9" in diameter. Borderless printing available for papers 10", 11.8", 13", 16", 17", 20.3", 23", 24", 29", 33 and 36" wide. Maximum printable length is limited by
software application, operating system, media length, and RIP used.
Epson UltraChrome Cartridge Fill Volumes 110 ml, 350 ml, or 700 ml each color x 5 colors total
XD Ink Cartridge Shelf Life (recommended)
2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
What's in the Box
Printer | Stand with Integrated Stacking Catch Basket | Set of five 110 ml Ink Cartridges | Power Cord | User Guide Kit | Roll Media Adapters
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V | Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Operating: SC-T3270 52 W | SC-T5270 60 W | SC-T5270D 61 W | SC-T7270 64 W | SC-T7270D 65 W Sleep: Less than 3 W | Power Off: Less than 0.5 W
UL (MET), FCC (Class A), CSA, TCSA, CE, EMC, and ENERGY STAR® 2.0
Temperature: 50˚ to 95˚F | Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
Multifunction Scanning Module (SC-T5270 / SC-T5270D / SC-T7270 / SC-T7270D only) | Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware Module Internal 320 GB Print Server | Take-up Reel System (SC-T7270 only)
Limited Warranty and ServiceStandard one-year, on-site, usually next-business-day service with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday. Optional Epson Preferred Plus Service programs available to extend coverage for up to two years beyond the initial warranty period.