Our goal is to maintain the highest standard of customer service. Below you will find general information on shipping and our shipping policy guidelines:
Items shipping from our warehouse:
Items drop shipping directly from our supplier:
- Most items are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (typically the most affordable and reliable methods for small orders). Other shipping options, including expedited shipping, are available. Call for details.
- Usually orders over 18 carts (3 cases) will be shipped by motor freight.
- We try to ship items as soon as possible, and most orders placed before 12:00 p.m. PST are shipped the same business day. Almost all items ship within 1-2 business days of the order being placed.
- Includes most machine orders as well as many of the large or heavy orders.
- These orders require an additional 1-5 business days for processing plus transit time.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
- How soon will I receive my order? Generally 7-10 business days or sooner. Variables to consider: where the item is shipping from, where you live, if the item is in stock, what time of day you place your order or any additional situation beyond our control.
- If, for whatever reason, the item ordered is on backorder, we will notify you by e-mail and/or telephone as soon as possible, generally within 1-2 business days.
- If you need an order to be rushed, please let us know via e-mail or preferably telephone (at the number at the top right of the web page) and we will do everything we can to satisfy your needs.
- Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days for shipping purposes so please take that into account when selecting delivery options and estimating delivery times.
- Shipping costs (both domestic and international) are non-refundable.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to avoid additional charges or delayed delivery of your order.
- Product Pricing and Exchange Rates: All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When the customer pays by credit card, the credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in the customer's monthly statement.
- International Addresses: The customer must provide a street address for shipping.
- International Shipping Fees, Import Duties and Taxes: All international shipments will be charged shipping costs calculated by weight and destination. Our prices do not include customs fees, taxes and tariffs. Customers outside of the United States may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The customer is solely responsible for any customs clearance fees; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- International Returns or Packages Refused: If the package(s) is returned to us because of an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package, or the items ordered are not allowed into the country by customs, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost billed to us for the return of the package. If the return to shipper cost is greater than the cost of the goods ordered, we will instruct the delivery company to abandon the order, and there will be no credit to the customer for the order. If the package is stopped by customs because items ordered are not allowed into the country and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit to the customer for the order.
Your Country's Custom and Import Policies: It is important for the customer to become familiar with the customs policies for the customer's country before ordering. Customs regulations vary greatly by country and lack of knowledge regarding the customs rules governing the country the customer is importing to can result in the order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, or returned to us. It is the customer's responsibility to check with the customs office to see if the customer's country permits the shipment of our products.
Additionally, when ordering from us, the customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the customer is receiving the goods. Any fees charged to us due to non-compliance with the customer's country's laws and regulations will be charged to the customer as the importer of record. If an item(s) is returned to us due to non-compliance issues with said laws and regulations, a refund will be issued for the merchandise only, minus 15% of the value of the order as the re-stocking fee, and any other charges incurred such as quarantine fees, shipping fees or warehousing fees assessed by customs in the importer's country.